A rage comic to sum up my day in class

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tripple A, May 20, 2011.

1. #1 Tripple A, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

2. That's the first rage comic I've seen that wasn't even funny

3. Is there a dislike button?

4. What the hell class watches maury?

5. Haters gonna hate, I thought it was funny, and wish that those with the hate in their heart would lighten up.

6. Thats not even a rage comic... rage is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

7. http://i.imgur.com/LmHw7.png

rage comics have changed quite a bit.

EDIT: oh, and that was the first rage comic I have ever made, so yeah, I'm obviously not pro. And I guess it was like a "you had to be there" moment. Oh, and my teacher is a huge black dude, so that made it even funnier.

8. wtf is maury

also, it isnt a rage comic if there is no rage. Is it that hard to understand

9. Yeah... what is Maury? I'm Australian.

10. Not funny to me

11. Maury's this shitty talk show where they deal with alotta deadbeats and other crap like that, sorta like Jerry Springer.:D

12. thats not a rage either. dont tell me rages have changed, thats just a different comic. what are you, a noob? lol

13. lol.
    whatever broski

14. THAT SHIT WAS NOT FUNNY
    i read it two times over
    AND DIDNT EVEN GRIN AT IT
    FUCK.

15. OP, pretty funny.

It is pretty obvious that some people have never watched maury.

Maury is similar to Jerry Springer, except every episode is about some teenager who gets knocked up and doesn't know the father. So the prego brings in some random guy and accuses him of being the father.

Then it is pure gold because Maury makes it super dramatic and the bitch usually cries, because the man is not the father.

So funny!

16. hmmm not funny :(

17. Haters gonna hate i guess. And who said it was supposed to be funny in the first place?

18. that shit was funny lol :smoke:

19. I watch maury just about everyday

didntevengrin/10