a quick thought.....

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by elementxero, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Existance, it seems, is about one thing and one thing only: Sensory Indulgence. It all comes back to that if you look at anyones reason for doing anything. It just comes back to physical, visual, auditory, or mental sensory indulgence. This is true for pot, love, money, and society in general.

Just a thought.....

2. ps, like my new sig? haha

it could represent me as the thin line of understanding in between the back and forth of chaos....or not.....

3. :) A little something for the Spirituality And Philosophy section? heh..

It's true. We do things that make us feel good and that are to our benifit. It's human nature.

4. yeah, you prob shoulda put this in the spirituality/philosophy section.

5. *sp?*...(dope-uh-meen)..isnt that the chemical released in the brain that "makes us happy? whether its getting laid, smokin a marlboro light, or blazing a j...if it wasnt for that...what would we be then....wow, life is just a bunch of chemicals in our brains...

6. i think you are thinking of endorphins.

Life is all about endorphins. Endorphins are love, happiness, and pleasure--the three most saught after things in life. No wonder drugs that release them are in wide use...

7. You people are all retarded!...you're not making any sense!!!

Now please excuse me while I go smoke a bowl, mastrubate, and eat pizza and icecream while watching a movie.....

8. that imagry combined with the horrors of your avatar is just simply too much to bear.

9. hahhahahahahha.. dude your funny as hell

but seriously, besides the fact that weed make you "feel good", one of the tightest aspects of bud (any mind expanding substance) are those deep introspective moments where we gain clearer understanding of things around us. I smoked up with some psych and history majors the other day and we had some awesome conversations about the nature of man. lol.. i don't remember shit know though.. need to go smoke a j

10. you HAVE TO BE to post a reply like that...just a clue, this is my thought process over the past 10 minutes

*fillibuster jenkins...hahahaha...hmm..i think ill get him out :D"

*get the weed*

*packing bowl*

*taking rips*

*hmm..ahhh..COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH...FUCK ME IN THE GOAT ASS!!! whimper..moan...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

*hmm..i think ill check out grasscity.com*

*haha thats funny..ill make funny post...well..i hope it will be funny...simple is funyy when stoned....I KNOW..ill just say im high!*

*type type type..im high...blah blah type type type*

*food..hunger..yadda yadda..doin stuff doin stuf...*

bing!*i have mail from grasscity.. hmm..guess ill check it..might be funny :D ..i like to laugh..ok...hm..kronosx.oh god, it gonna be funny*
    ......................................................*me too...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaahaHhahahhahaHhahahahHAHAHAHAHA

11. dopamine is the endorphin released when we have a rush of adrenaline- it's the body's way of rewarding you when you escape from danger...

12. lmao, namron dude you gotta take it easy, or at least let me get down on that shit

13. I thought depression was the result of the brains inability to produce enough seritonin?.....oh well