A quick story of my grow (w/ pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ej22, Apr 25, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    So this is a pvc frame with a canvas cloth over it. This is where everything started.
    [​IMG]
    There were 15 seeds planted and 10 of them were kept. 2 of them took to long to sprout and 3 just plain did nothing. The canvas cover was traded for a white blanket.
    [​IMG]
    pretty soon they got rootbound in there little pots so they said there good bye's and moved to there new homes.
    [​IMG]
    There were a couple bathroom remodels so the back wall and floors were changed to mirrors. There wasn't any more room in there little town so they had to move once again.
    [​IMG]
    This is there new town. its made from wood and plastic. It is 4'6"L 3'6" W 7'T. the floor and back wall are still mirrors. behind the lamp to the left is a cover over the old fire place. This was cleaned out and is now storage for my ballast, CO2 container and all my other growing needs.
    [​IMG]
    knowing that there town was sooner or later going to be to small. construction started on there current and finall City. The middle shelf has been sealed off and is a clone room now.
    [​IMG]
    They finally out grew there houses and were moved from the 1 gallon black plastic buckets to white 5 gallon buckets and out to the 12ft by 12ft shed.
    [​IMG]
    The HPS is turned off here. The white squiggly line is the co2 line.
    [​IMG]
    7 of the 10 plants were female and are now under 12/12 light (Pictures of those will be under a new thread). At this point I figured it was time to start the next batch.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I drove 9.5 hours down to Humboldt county and found my self some clones.[​IMG]
    Say hello to "Purp TrainWreck" I got 2 of these.
    [​IMG]
    I had 5 clones in a box with the lid open in the back seat of my car the whole drive home. I kept moving the box to make sure the sun was hitting them the whole time. 2 cloners were "Purp TrainWreck" 2 were "Pineapple TrainWreck" and one is "purp". the same one that is crossed with the TrainWreck.

THE ONLY THING ABOUT THIS GROW THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL IS BRING THE CLONES BACK FROM CALI!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading!