a quick question for everyone out there

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by -Rastafari-, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Im an absolute begginer, but i really really REALLY want to grow the herb. I would be growing outside and visiting my plants about once a week. I want to do this shit right! so please if anyone knows of a legitimatly really good book on growing very good marijuana tell me this book so I can get it!. I really just don't want to spend all this money, time, and risk just for my plants to fail. I know a pretty good bit about growing, but i really want to master it before I begin.

Thanks everyone !

2. its a learn as you grow process, its not an easy task to master these plants on or befor your first grow. ha sorry to say.
    but theres lots of good books and dvds out there to help you. im not sure of any for outdoor because im an indoor grower bit i have seen the jorge cervantes ultimate grow dvd 2 and its on outdoor growing mostly. i like videos better than book idk about you tho.haha.

hope that kinda helps.:)
    good luck!

3. Lol :rolleyes:

4. Ok Im one of the new guys at this two and its like alot of things DO YOUR HOME WORK .Get alot of good books and start with that.Every one told me ahhhh you cant do it ahhh it will take years to get it.HHMM 12 plants 3lb first try shity grow weather the old growers in town the weather kicked there ass.But you will get out what you put into it .I went threw 6 pot growing books 2 organic gardening books 1 composting book and 3 other very deap soil books shit I think only a doctor could under stand .The best booksfor me where Marijuana Garden Saver handbook for health plants by J.C.Stitch AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! And Marijuana Horticulture indoor/outdoor by Jorge Cervantes,all at Borders.and good old hightimes.And dont try some thing just becouse some one says sooo under stand every thing you do and why you are doing it just like home work! some of the smartest gardeners are scientist who have nothing to sell and will share there info the women from the food web her name is Elen holy shit she is a master in the world of organics and compost tea hands down!She post all her info at no charge google it.I paid alot of money for the same info she gives for free :rolleyes:,good luck!You have alot of work to do befor spring!:wave: