Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Quick HIgh!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Those are some very good pics... I love the scenery and the fish... One of these days.........................you will have to take me fishing with you!!!!!

2. da'man knows how to fish :D or is it da'man knows where to fish?
    sorry i missed ya guys..again! i cant wait to see more pictures of ye vast adventures....
    tell rocdog we's all shy
    the very best to you, rocdog,woodbug,drina (i cant believe she's not impressed) and..tucker. (got yerself a horse eh?)
    missin ya always friend...(an needing a little advice to boot lol)
    peace

3. toke-up-amen! *scratches his nose*

4. Glad to see you back safe and sound. That is a beautiful place you live at and I hope you know just how lucky and blessed you are for your life there.

5. hey man welcome back, those are some nice pictures he get one of your dog ( doing something crazy like ) and tell Rocdog to register now and start posting!

6. DEAR GOD MAN YOUR HEAD IS INVISIBLE YOU NEED TO GET TO A DOC SOON!!

7. HIGH All, *LOL* it's good to be back my friends....just rolled in about an hour ago and of coarse where's one of the first places I go. HIGHa glad to hear your well...made my night. Well I just popped in to say HIGH to All you great Blades and Bladies and now going to sign O.F.F.F. and see you in the morning....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH it's good to be home!!!!!!!!!!

8. Good to see you back.. We are waiting for more pics!

9. HIGH All, it good to be back Big Guy!!!!! Pictures eh!!! Coming right up.
    How about a couple of pics from 27,000 feet up.

Attached Files:

10. HIGH All, pic above is Vancouver and this one is the Coastal Mountains....the ones I wake and baked up to every morning.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, I wonder if the person that hates my HIGH All, will be looking in *LOL*.

Here is one of many river's I only dreamed of fishing...Morice River. We walk down the Big cottonwoods and fish O.F.F.F. the log on the right. Some of the best Country I've seen and I've seen lots.

Attached Files:

12. HIGH All, this pic is of the Bulkley River where the Natives use nets to catch their food fish. It's in Moricetown. You see where the river narrows near the bridge...that's where they net the Salmon.

Attached Files:

13. HIGH All, where they fish.....the water is so fast here the Natives use lifelines tied to them.

Attached Files:

14. HIGH All, *LOL* my Buddy after a hard night *LOL* man did we feel rough this day.

Attached Files:

15. HIGH All, when my Buddy wakes up he can catch some nice Salmon...he's playing a at least 30 pounder.

Attached Files:

16. HIGH All, here it is All played out...theses fish we catch are All handtailed and released back to do what they do best.

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, last one for now friends....back on the Morice River my Buddy is out on a limb to get his $8 lure *LOL*...had the camera ready in case he went into the drink. The water is about 15 feet deep.

Attached Files:

18. HIGH All, shit I can't stop *LOL*...Woodbug fighting a 5 pound Coho Salmon in our local River the Quinsam..you'll see lots of fish pictures in the near future from this River.

Edit: I forgot to mention it's the first time useing his new Rod and Reel I bought him up in Houston...the kids a natural!!!!!

Attached Files: