A Quick Grow (some advice?)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dylanconaway, Oct 30, 2012.

1. So I'm getting ready to move out of my parents house and I'm wanting to start a small closet setup and get a fairly quick crop, I'm only going to be in the place for about 6 months. I've done a few grows out here in the country, started them all inside, moved them outside when they were nice and stable. So I am fairly confident on my ability to grow a healthy plant. Although when it comes to flowering indoors, I'm not entirely sure on how to go about the vegetative to flowering state of the plant.

All in all, I'm asking for advice on the quickest growing plants with the best yield and potency. I've read up on some auto-flowering strains but have seen some fairly quick non auto ones as well.

Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for reading.

2. Some fo the auto strains are finished in just 9 weeks but the non-auto strains will give you more bud and of better quality.

The fastest flowering non-auto strains I have run are Blue Cheese from Barney's Farm and Green Poison from Sweet Seeds, they both finish fast and are both very potent.

3. if you grow indoors in an enclosed space where you can control the light, there is no reason to use auto strains. theyre not faster than fast photo strains put into flowering earlyand theyre often less reliable.

4. From what I've read it does seem the auto strains aren't near as potent and in the end not as well worth it. Thanks for the input.