Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Questions For The Errl Vets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oilspill, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Hey guys i just wanted to ask how does one judge the quality of errl? I have seen from sap, to wax, to honey consistency. Anyway is there any tests u can do at home, to judge the level of purging done? any help would be appreciated on grading it.

2. I've never heard of testing for oil but I wouldn't doubt it exists. Although in home testing? Probably not. Unless you got cash to spend.

3. Idk dude but for a butane test I do what I call a burn test. just put a regular size dab on you're dabber and then put a lighters flame right below it and if it sparkles or crackles at all theres some butane in it.

If theres butane in it your best option would be to winterize it imo