Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a questionable combination.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy tree, Mar 13, 2009.

1. this is a really long post, but i hope some of you will take the time to read it.

so yesterday i was probably the most fucked up i have ever been.
    i snorted some ADD meds "Concerta" which is basically just ritalin with a shitty time-release mechanism. now, dont start yellin at me about snorting shitty meds and being stupid and to get something snort-worthy like coke cause it was just an experiment. it was the first time i ever snorted anything, and i just wanted to try it out of boredom. i researched it ahead of time and made sure it wasnt dangerous or anything and learned how to remove the time-release mechanism of the pill, then ground it up and snorted about 3-3.5 54mg pills.
    that didnt have so much of an effect of me, though i was feeling a little euphoric, but i decided to smoke a bowl about an hour later. i used up the rest of my stash and was able to pack a nice fat bowl, probably the fattest bowl i have ever smoked alone (i only smoke 1 bowl a day so my tolerance is still low, and i only started smoking weed regularly not even a month ago, though i had smoked before that just not as often)
    so at this point i was happily fucked up. the best high i have ever had. the snorted Concerta DEFINITELY had a huge impact and my high lasted about 3 hours (usually only lasts about 1 hour before i start comin down)
    after i realized i was beginning to come down, i wanted to see if there was anything else i could do to have an even better effect.
    i had had previous experience with Benadryl trips (this was before i started smoking weed) and i've found Benadryl trips to actually be pretty awesome even though many people have negative experiences with stuff like that. so i popped 7 Benadryl 25mg liqui-gels (in the past i would have taken at least 8) and within just 15 minutes i began to feel the familiar Benny effects kick in, but i knew it wouldnt truly peak til an hour in.
    and what do you know, an hour later i was KNOCKED OFF MY ASS. it was incredible. it was a combination of the Concerta, weed, and Benadryl highs but times 10000000000. it was the most fucked up i had ever been and it was really enjoyable. i started hallucinating and shit from the Benadryl and was able to actually stay awake because of the Concerta in my system (in my previous Benny experiences i had always fallen asleep cause that shit makes you so damn tired). my feet felt like they had heavy sandbags tied onto them and my body felt like a bag of bricks but i wasnt couchlocked, in fact i wanted to get up and do something but i would get distracted by hallucinations like breathing walls and like pulsations of the floor/walls/ceiling and anything else i could see.
    it was a really intense body high and it was so fuckin RELAXING. man it felt so good, i loved it.

so what are your opinions? do any of you have experience with a combination like this? or just Benadryl trips or just snorting shit like Concerta?
    any thoughts/comments/questions are appreciated :D

2. I'd combine anything with anything and not think twice about it. I'd stop ruining your health and brain with weak shit and move to real shit that has way better effects but the same health claims and what not.

3. ^^like mixing alcohol and opiates? yea that would be a great idea [sarcasm]

research your shit before mixing drugs

4. sounds like a nasty combo to me

i cant believe you found it enjoyable

5. not nasty at all. very relaxing, enjoyable.