A Question....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Need4Weed, May 15, 2009.

1. So I was wondering,

Is there a way to make shitty weed have more THC?

I have heard about sprinkling Alcohol on the bud when you go to dry it, amongst other things but I figured I would ask some Pro's before I roll that shit up and go blind, hit it up.

2. sounds pretty crazy, if anyone has tried this i would be curious. sounds like b.s. to me.

3. #3 mobitsfa, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    There's nothing you can do after growing to make weed have more thc.

Edit: Unless you sprink kief, hash, dip in bho, or add any concentrate onto it :)

4. Sounds like a great way to welcome mold, and before you ask... No the mold will not make the bud more potent either! LOL

Have fun dude

5. THC is dissolved by alcohol (it is not water soluble) so that sounds a GREAT way to make your bud LESS potent.

6. Word.

See, this is why I asked the pros. I was doing some research and there were tons of kids telling me to sprinkle alcohol on the Bud, something I thought sounded ridiculous, but if it makes the bud more potent, I was going to give it a shot.

Any way, Thanks a bunch and keep toking.

7. No, you'll have to go with a better medium that allows you to obtain more of the THC than smoking it, that seems like the only way to increase the amount you receive out of subpar bud

make honeyoil?