Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan2213, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Ok so first of all i live with my parents and they are extremely anti pot christians and if they even fount i did this, they would kick my dog and then they would kick me. But lately i wanted to get a pipe, but im to scared to order it. Is there anyway i can order it somewhere else if so got any ideas where to order it to?

2. plenty of sites on the net that deliver secretely.

headshops is you're best bet but im guessing you may not be 18 so unless you got a fakey then its a gamble if they will sell to you (some may pretend they think you're 18 but most of the time they wont)

use a friends house if you're going to order it or you c an get a p.o box but again you have to be 18 and it costs a bit but if you dont want you're parents in you're buisness this might be the best idea.

goodluck man

3. Ok thanks, also say i do order a Pipe, but if i wont be able to order it to my friends house is there any other places i could order it to where it could just sit till i pick it up?

4. well they will only deliver to a house or p.o box so if not a p.o box you will need to order to a house.

if you can find a abondoned house or one where you know the people and they are kool with it then all you do is get it from ebay or a online dealer. use a courier company that you can track items (like dhl i think, ups also) and see what day the item is getting delivered then just be there on the day when it is

5. Why don't you just order one and send it to a friend's house. (that you trust)
    or why don't you just go to a headshop?

6. for the headshop part, there may not be one in his local, if he doesn't live in a city, etc.....

and to the OP, as for shipping an item to your house, it shouldn't be much of an issue, because it won't say anything on the package (or shouldn't) that states it's from a headshop, or has anything to do with smoking, etc...so unless your parents are very very nosey, it shouldn't be an issue....

if you really need to be stealthy, you could pick up some sort of electronic or something at a store, a cd, video game, etc...and when your parents ask what you got in the mail, just say ________ and show them the item you purchased earlier..............

7. They kick you? Knock their asses out, that's child abuse man.