The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question to all the glass blowers.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BooneBud, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Last night I purchased a gorgeous bubbler from the local head shop. After a few uses the base of the bowl caved in... the shop has a no return policy, can this be fixed by a skilled blower or did I just loose a wad of cash?

2. Caved in?

It might be salvageable by a good glass blower, depends on the break, and the skill of the guy fixing it.

3. to rephrase:

the bowlpack base must have gotten too hot and basically broke off into the chamber taking the male piece with it. It's gonna be fucking tricky if one can repair this, if not I hope the glass can be reused.

i only packed it up 2-3 times, with time in between. The shop just sold me a faulty piece of shit with a nice markup and a no-return policy.

...better luck next time i hope... goddamnit.

Grasscity Deals Near You