A question on Yeild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Zeke335, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 Zeke335, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    I'm just about to start a grow I was just woundering how much yelid I could expect if I veg the plants for 16 hours a day for 6 weeks (thats the same as 4 weeks of 24/0 lighting), Under a 400watt HPS light in 3 gallon pots.

I'm using paradise seeds Sensi Star, does anyone know what kind of yeild I might get I'm hoping at least 2 oz each.

Also After 2 weeks, I plan to add Green house Arjens Haze no.2 to the grow in 6.5 litre pots to veg and if I can afford more soil and seeds maybe a few hybrid strains to the mix. but my main focus is the sensi star however does anyone know what kind of yeild I could expect for the Haze?

2. First off, plants for 16 hours for 6 weeks are not the same as 4 weeks of 24/0 lighting. You will not find any difference doing it either way.

You didn't specify how many plants you have under the 400 HPS. I can tell you that an experienced grower can get 2 to 4 oz from one plant vegging for 4-6 weeks. How experienced are you? If this is your first grow do not expect those numbers.

Keylime