A question of Morals.

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddeh, May 30, 2008.

1. Ok, let me start off with saying, my dad wants to take me to a doctors appointment. He wants to get me on some meds. As I will be taking college courses and he wants me to pay attention in class. I don't want to go but I thought I would use this as a way to try and score some Xanax and Ritalin.

I have never tried Xanax and would like to. Ritalin won't really affect me, because I have tried it. I can "give" them to friends of mine.

How many of you would do this? How many of you think what I'm doing is wrong?

Opinions.

2. I mean, it is about your own morals but chances are you won't fake add/adhd anyways and a M.D. isn't just going to prescribe you shit. You'll at least get a second evaluation. All I will say is that if you are going to do it and don't really need the meds, you better be damn sure you know what you are talking about when you head up in there.

3. Actually. I have ADHD. There won't be any "faking" going on there. I do actually want to have Xanax because I feel like it will help me.

4. Bottom line is you need to do whats right for yourself and your body. There are times where youll want to do what you think is best for other people to benefit yourself now, but its only you and your body later. Any research left untouched, any pill taken, this will be you, and only you. Do whats best for you no matter what the cost, take it from someone whos been around the nation once or twice.

5. Do you have real anxiety problems?