Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question for you 'seasoned tokers'.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenJo, Jul 25, 2008.

1. I am a pretty new smoker (2 years into it, but probably will never stop.). I've had many types of grass. I get whatever is available when I want some... I'm from a seemingly dry place. I'ved smoke some Great White Shark, Purple, and AK47 in my time, but not enough to know the answer to my question. Which is...

From your experience, what is the most significant difference than regular, mid, and the good stuff.

I know this is an opinion, more than anything, but I'm just curious about how others look at it.

2. regular? as in below mids? as in schwag? i stay away from that. difference between mids and highs is the high. and that high really depends on the strain anyway. from what ive had tho, high grade when i can get it around here is more pricey, but takes less to get stoned off of. usually tastes better than the middies i can dig up around here too.

3. oh okay. and yeah - meant schwag. around here, anything above mid is VERY high.

4. The difference is this.

Reggie or Schwag, usually won't get you much above a little high, is crammed with seeds, and will more than often not play havoc on your sinuses and give you a sinus headache since most reggie is far too green to smoke well or taste well.

Mids are a happy medium and most peoples standard smoke, regardless of what they tell you. Mids are usually only a dollar or two more on the gram than reggie, less seeds (unless you live in a place like kentucky, in which case most of the mids will be sensi), and is usually well cured enough to smoke well.

High grade is on average, double the price of mids, gets you quite high and is almost always sensi. Usually named generically as dank or kb fire, etc.

Exotic bud is the world class stuff, usually with its own unique name, always sensi, and about 150% the price of the high grade. Only smoke this if you have a pretty good job and can afford it, or if you can manage to grow it.

Hope that helps

5. if i just want to smoke real quick and go see a concert or something im all about headies, actually most of the time im all about headies i dont spend money on mids or schwag. but if im chillin with some friends and all we got to do is smoke someone will pack up mids most the time

6. I don't even want to talk about anything other than dank. There is no better feeling than packing up a big bongload of crystally Headband, Bubba Kush, Grandaddy Purps, or the like. Compared to mids... well like I said, I don't even want to talk about mids because dank is so much better. The high feels a lot better, more clear, and a lot stronger. Gotta love the dank.

7. yeeep...that's it.

just thought i'd mention exotics get you high waaaaaaaaay longer than migs... yea

8. any long time everyday smoker should know. (all in my opinion calm down) should know that its the high, BUT also the strain, because some weed gets u more sedated (lazy/tired as hell) and some leaves u with more energy etc.

where im from we dont call anything schwag or mids or w.e ....i usually buy weed that has purple in it for 160$/oz 75$-1/2oz but if i want like name brand stuff (other than northern lights which i buy for same price as other weed). its like 10$/gram ish ...

9. **********************220$/oz of dank forgot to add .. not like i'd pay 280 haha

10. Exotics are most definitely the way to go if you have a connection. I have a couple connections where I get exotics for the same price as I would high grade (50/100), and there is nothing better than taking a bowl of Sour Diesel or Headband to the face.