A Question for the Wise

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by monmon030791, Jun 6, 2009.

1. #1 monmon030791, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    My seeds are starting to pop above ground and I'm seeing them start to form their true leaves when should I transplant their in a propagation kit under a humidity which is under a compact fluorescent.

ALSO!!!!!!! I touched my seedlings twice is that a bad thing. Keep in mind that every time I deal with my plants I wash my hands and arms. Also the humidity dome feel sweeping all the plants I think, I couldn't really tell when looking at my plants, my plants don't even look effected their standing high and strong, this is when I went to go pat down the growing medium around the plant cause when my plants start to poke out of the ground it brought up soil around it and I don't want the roots to receive light.

I'M SO PARANOID. (first time grower)

Please help thanks!

2. Not at all.

3. Once the sprouts pop through the soil you don't need the humidity dome anymore.

And before touching your plants also wash your feet and genitals. No I'm kidding, in a silly mood this morning...

4. Do u know what i mean right like the clear top fell down sliding on the black thin all the way to the floor go over the plants kind of bending them down as the cover falls to the ground if you know what i mean. i can express this vocally but word wise its kind of hard and weird. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about, it was kind of hard to explain it.

5. Sorry, I don't.

6. As long as the stems didn't break they are fine.

7. #7 monmon030791, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    hahaha u posted literal simutainsily to mine so or should I say you posted like 0.01 before me. I was talking to the first guy, lol do I clean myself to much for my babies? Just kidding only I can decide that, ok thanks guys I was gonna have a heart attack I didnt know If I ruined any hormones or anything like that.