A Question for the More Experenced Among Us

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellawacked, Jul 29, 2012.

1. The reason I'm on this site is for information. The only problem is the signal to noise ratio here is like 1/1000. Which hasn't been a problem for me I dont mind the filtering. The thing is I miss the Hive and Rhodium and the wealth of information that was hosted on those sites. (Yes i know a Rhodium mirror is hosted on Erowid). So to my question to you what is a ***.drugs or similar site to those where information is complex informative and accurate? Any help would be much more than appreciated pms are more than welcome personally I think if its a good site keep it secret from the public.

2. Bluelight probably..

3. Yup Bluelight is as close as you're going to get.

And lately, BL has been filled with douches.

4. Erowid is good...

don't hate on erowid :b

5. I agree about bluelight.
    I would never hate on erowid its a plethora of information the only problem i have with it is it holds the same limitations as the net you can only find what you know to search.

6. Whoever programmed this bot deserves a giftcard to newegg or something.

7. On top of bluelight and erowid, drugs-forum isnt bad

8. #8 Hellawacked, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    lol the sad part is they didnt include spellcheck or capitalization in my revision ):

9. I just can't handle the "SWIM" bullshit at DF.

People there seriously believe that the whole SWIM thing and blaming your drug use on your dog or pet chinchilla is going to absolve you from all culpability if the feds decide to track you down.

Not how it works.

10. #10 Hellawacked, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    lol if anything we need a tor anonymized forum so people can share without fear of persecution and the complexity will keep kids out

11. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I just can't handle the "SWIM" bullshit at DF.

People there seriously believe that the whole SWIM thing and blaming your drug use on your dog or pet chinchilla is going to absolve you from all culpability if the feds decide to track you down.

Not how it works.[/quote]

That does get annoying as hell, i loved the people who would say things like "my pet dragon just...." do they really think thats going to get them in trouble. do cops even care about you admitting to personal use over the internet? I could see if your moving weight but otherwise it just seems unrealistic to me