A Question For The Men

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jun 29, 2014.

1. This might be a weird question/comment, but does anyone else feel self conscious about their jubilia? Whenever I have to tuck my shirt in (job, etc), I feel like my package is buldging out and obvious to other people. Even if the package isn't buldging out, I feel like people might mistake a natural buldge in my pants for the jubilia. When I wear a belt with my pants, the pants form a crease and buldge out. This especially happens when I sit down and the front of my pants forms a crease. Today at work was akward because whenever I sat down my pants would crease up and I kept looking at it because I was paranoid. I can't be the only one who feels this way

2. If someone wants to look at my package, then all the power to them.

3. Don't let them fool you, ladies love the bulge.

4. So jubilia is slang for penis? Since when/where? I don't fuckin get it dude. Dick works just as well and is less sylables/letters/yea

5. It pays to advertise brother :yay:

6. just flaunt that shit :)

7. Yup!
    Especially when I wear shorts and work out, my Dick shrinks and erects, so you see like a pill nottle buldge there...
    Its annoying, especially since I live with my mom, and see my grandma.

When I dont work out, the buldge is still there, and I tend to get chubbs easily... So that shit just fucking suuuuucks man.

When I wear Jean, my Dick can be seen near my leg, n sometimes its inflated but not erect n it looks erect. And I hate that when I hang with a chick friend im totally not into
    One of them is a fatty, unattractive and was starring at that shit, then I caught her and had to like, close my legs n shit. I dont want the wrong message sent out.

I hate that bulge.
    Not when im with a chick I like, but this fucking thing is always there! And it makes me self conscious aleays checking if someone can see. (pretend to look at phone) lol

8. Fuck yea, I don't wear underwear so my junk get eye fucked by horny ladies all the time.

9. I just think "what would Bowie do?"
    image.jpg

10. Yeah no need to worry what others might think as long as your confident it won't matter.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I've stopped carrying about that shit and just let it do it's thing. No needoto worry.

12. I have no shame about it. Be proud man.

13. It doesn't bother me in the least bit.

14. People missed the OP lol

It's about when you sit and your pants make you look like your poppin a woody cause your zipper and all that

15. Still let it fly.

16. #17 BroughtFromHome, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    Who cares. If they look at the general area where my dick is gonna be they should expect to see something. Some people might think it makes you a slob to have a bulge but I'm sure there's far worse to worry about than my penis making a bulge in my pants.

Oh and lol about the jeans zipper bulge. I remember back in middle school I would like pop the jeans bulge inside out so it didn't look like it was there. That's why I normally wear sweatpants anywhere but work.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. thats a little too much information there snoop

18. #19 SassyMelassy, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    I have never once in my almost 31 years noticed that a guy had a boner when I wasn't directly involved with inducing it.
    I rarely even pay attention to "bulge"... The biggest give away are white (so sexy) basketball shorts, though, especially with boxers... :confused_2:
    I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. You're obsessing over it needlessly. Guys have junk, chicks have tits...You're not a Ken Doll...nobody expects you to be anatomically indistinguishable.
    Embrace the "jubilia". Love your package.

19. LMAO @ first-world problems.  [​IMG]