A question for the guys.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jasskalicious, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #41 reko615, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thatt shit freaks me out lol I like small ones better.

2. No no no, there is something worse than extremely large areola. It's extremely LONG tits. Not boobs, but nipples. It's very weird, just take a look for yourself.

3. #43 reko615, Aug 6, 2011
    You mean like saggy tits? o_O

4. What's so great about tits? There's a question for ya.

5. A firm perky handful

6. #46 Sc1ent1f1c, Aug 6, 2011
    I know what you're talking about haha. Really long tits are creepy.

7. They feed us

8. The girl behind them

9. #49 hesthedaddy, Aug 8, 2011
    LOL

Op, show us stoners yours, so we can compare ;)

10. #50 hesthedaddy, Aug 8, 2011
    Really long tits belong to a granny lol!!

11. But all seriousness there are no perfect boobs, all blokes have there own preferences.. Mine happen to be
    : real
    :more then one handful
    And nips not too dark =D

12. titjobs

13. My personal preference? D cup perfectly round with big aerola (not covering the whole tit big but large) and colored light pink. Nipple not sticking out an inch when hard. Although that is the 100% perfect boob for me, I like them all. There is very rare occasions when a boob will disgust me, and they have to sag to their bellybutton or have have pancake nipples.

14. i love small(not too small)-medium perky, light colored aerola's. cup sized decent A-C
    big tits are just meh to me now, I've had my fair share of them.

15. I don't care as long as they aren't gross. Im more of an ass kind of guy

16. The perfect boob is one that I can put in my mouth! ALL OF THEM!

17. Well, that's a tough question, since not every guy has the same likes and dislikes about boobs. Personally, I like big boobs...like, boobs so big most men would find them disgusting, but that's just me. So really, the answer to this question is specific to the person ;)

18. suprisingly enough the first pair of tits I ever played with were fucking amazing....like...christ.

Anyway, light pink outside nipple area, perky tip, and big enough to fill my whole palm but still small enough to let me throw em around.

mmmm....tittys...:eek:

19. Firm, supple, and no pepperoni nipples.

Size doesn't really matter to me, as long as they aren't mosquito bites, or flat and floppy.