A question for the guys.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jasskalicious, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Really dark nips for me.

2. Size. Not to small where it looks like your smugeling rasins, but not to big to where I can't see anything else.

Areola. Can't be HUGE, gah I don't like that. Maybe just an inch bigger that the nipple. I like small areolas.

Nipple, just as long as its not flat or suuuuper big or weird. lol

I like it to look like a softball ball in either side of your chest almost.

And perky. When your not wearing a bra I want your nipple pointing at me, not the floor.

3. I'd say b to c cups with perkiness, and the smaller the areolas the better.

4. b to c cup, perky.. not too big. I don't like bigger then c to be honest. Nipples/areolas should be proportionate to the breasts. The main thing for me is perkiness and how even they are. That they have a nice shape....anyways I like a nice booty more. If a girl has a nice butt and her boobs are smaller and perky. Then that's nice :D

5. There is no perfect boobs.

They have to be proportionate to the girl they're on.

That's how I like them anyway,never was a tits man anyway.

Ass man all 24/7/365

6. i have been victim to this.

7. Word lol.....

8. depends on how harsh i can be to them, if i theyre bigger ill bite the shit outta them tits, but on smaller ones i feel the need to be more gentle, either way a like either a small sized C or a large B size with a pinkish nipple..but iff tits get too big they just look gross outside of a bra... when titties look like UU you know somthing is off

9. Imo, the perfect woman. Without that, I could care less. More of an assman myself.

10. I don't like boobs. They repulse me.

11. Anywhere from a B cup to a D cup is alright with me, bigger than that is too much. Stretch marks aren't good.

Small, light colored nipples do the trick. Pepperoni nipples aren't that attractive.

But a lot of it has to do with how long she will let me mindlessly play with them :D

12. Just like most other stuff,

Manufactured date / Expiry date

13. got be nice big and perky wit nice nipples!~!

14. My wife has 42G's "enhanced" she has lovely half dollar sized areolas with large nipples. They are PERFECT.

15. Perfect?
    B-C cup (being that its rare you see D cups that don't sag AT ALL),
    pink tinnie nipples :D or anything light color (i'm black...i love em ok),
    IF there's gotta be a space between, smallest space possible,
    and, finally, body has to compliment the boobs
    (like bra & panties, most effective when matching)

16. You want them fat, but not too fat. And not huge nipples. Besides that, they should be good. Tits will still be tits.

17. #37 Sc1ent1f1c, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree with this.

18. #38 reko615, Aug 6, 2011
    Yeah exactly wat u said lol

19. Tha thing I hate the most is girls with a huge areola. FTW.

20. #40 Sc1ent1f1c, Aug 6, 2011
    Me too, haha.