A question for the guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buddeh, Aug 23, 2008.

1. She looks impressed :p

2. Hahahahaha:hello:

3. [​IMG]

There are too many "scene girls" in my town.

Pc4Pc???? :rolleyes:

4. i find those types to be kinda dirty. and not in a good way. like they were the same fucking clothes for days and they dont wash their feet and walk around barefoot.

i know some that are that way and some that arent but the ones that arent are conceited and they are overly dramatic about shit. the fatter ones are what i call hoofertons.

i swear i have been pushing that for like 3 years and no one uses it but they always laugh when i say it. what the fuck.

5. lolwut

6. Also, i think its pretty hot.

I know quite alot of fit scene kid girls so...

Type in ''Scene Girls'' on google images, s'quite tasty, if jailbaity.

7. there hot but most of them only date those emo boys...the kind that are so emotional they cry when the pull on there penises because they think there raping themselves when they masterbate

8. ye don't find em hot...the whole emo thing and my chemical romance and other 3 word bands are lame and so is their misarable subculture

i'd rather find me a nice happy blonde

9. this?
    [​IMG]

im sorry

10. what the FUCK does all that exactly mean?

11. Hes saying he doesnt like thick girls, but likes skinny ones with an ass and a nice rack, but he also doesnt like the ones that are way to skinny.

Spot on? i think so

12. nah ive had like 3-4 emo chicks crushing on me didnt go for any of them even though they were pretty cute. i dont really dig that style bbut everyone has their taste

13. bow-chicha-wow-wow :ey:

14. Eh. A lot of them remind me of that guy from Tokio Hotel.

and I don't know if that's an insult to scene girls or Tokio Hotel.

15. :eek:

No, this.

[​IMG]

16. I totally dig metal head chicks haha.

Some emo/goth/black metal or w/e chicks are really hawt too.

In fact...i find alot of girls attractive.