a question for the girls and guys on cuming

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenOperator, Aug 15, 2011.

1. guys when your fucking a girl and your going to blow your load do you tell them your going to cum, ie " im gunna cum soon" or do you just let it go?

Girls, do you prefer your man to let you know he is going to cum or would you rather him just do it unanounced?

discuss.

2. I always ask first, if she wants me to cum, I'll just pound it away, but sometimes she says "pull out and slow down"....that's fun too. I can only do that a few times, then I always say I can't stand it anymore...and just dump my nut. It all feels really good anyway.

3. My boyfriend usually only says it if it'd going to be fast, or if we are both really into it and he asks if I want him to. I can always tell though, sometimes its good because then we can slow down for a while if we want.

4. Definitely rather have him let me know.

5. I tell them, it's part of the dirty talk. Usually I try to time it so that right when she is getting there, I whisper in her ear that I'm gonna cum inside of her. Then fulfill my promise.

6. I always let her know. I love to hear her say "Give me your cum" "Cum in me" "Gulp"

7. I love knowing when he is going to cum. Mmm :)
    But I usually can tell.

8. I usually pull out and nut on her tummy or something. I don't ask when she wants me to cum lol.

9. i usually just say "i nutted"

10. I prefer to let her know then pull out and spit on her back, then when she flips over I bust a load on her face.

"But you can't always get what you want"

11. I can always tell when my mans going to his whole body gets goose bumps ;)

12. that shit man, your sig always screws with my brain

13. I just pull it out and bust while SCREAMING, "AHHHH THAT SHIT, SWAG , WHOOP!!!!" :wave:

14. I'd rather just let it happen and don't ruin the moment announcing it. Kills it, it's like someone saying "This is the end of the movie" before the credits start rolling...

15. I don't say anything, then ask "You're on the pill, right?"

16. Just before i'm about to blow i yell "THIS NASTY BITCH...!!!"

17. I usually just go, "I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK"

18. A vag can sense the pulse from the weiner before it unloads:smoke:

19. ^lol

I find if youre in tune with each other...nothing needs to be said...it ruins the moment.