A question for the Elders and Spiritualists

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by strongbad85, Dec 27, 2009.

1. So I have been smoking for about 5 years. And am looking for advice/ a similar experience.

Background info: My parents smoked in their mid twenties, One of my grandfathers smoked(think he still does)
    I have no known allergies and had never taken any drugs before these kind of highs started.

The first few times I was probably smoking schwag/ highschool level stuff, and would get really high and feel crazy and felt that this was the limit for the average person being really high.

Now in the past 1.5 years i have been smoking headies,(usually about 3-4 times a month, if that) Im about 6"2 190 and I take 1-2 regular hits and feel like reality is completely different.
    - I have intense closed eye visuals(seeing tron/ lawnmower man visuals/ different landscapes)
    - One time I saw an old man (saw him clear as day) in a garage while smoking with friends in their house that they said was haunted
    - Another time saw the ghost of a friend (chaperone) who had killed himself a year earlier
    - can feel extreme pressure (in a good way) on many parts of my body
    - floating/ disconnected from the rest of my body (also kinda forgetting that they exist)
    -my memory feels like im on a merry go round of sorts, but not that circular
    - feels like i have sooo many thoughts and emotions stick out like a sore thumb
    - i will zone out while standing/ my body will feel super comfortable in a spot and i dont want to move (its kind of a feeling of being really aligned with something, though im not sure what)
    etc
    - feeling compelled to speak in tongues
    etc.

These are just some of the things that have happened, but not all at once and all arent reoccuring.

I guess im looking to hear from anyone else who gets visuals / similar experiences. Or if anyone knows someone who studies this type of thing would be interested in talking about it.

2. Its all in your head man, its all in your head. I know what you mean thought, they're like extremely intense/vivid day dreams.

3. Smoking releases your true self, imo. It sounds as though you could have these things happen on any given day without smoking yet when you smoke you let it flow and therefore see them then. It does sound as though you might need to do some grounding after these things happen as well. Talk away... :wave: