Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Question for seasoned tokers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SilentSmoker23, Oct 14, 2018.

1. In April of this year I had a panic attack due to alcohol withdrawal over the next six months I've gotten better... but I took a long smoke break during those six months until two nights ago - I smoked the Indica called Alien Rock Candy and I couldn't fall asleep till like 5 or six in the morning and I smoked it at midnight... and it was just a small hit not even a deep one... Has this happened to anyone before whose taken a break? Is it possible to push pass this?

2. Nope quite the opposite

3. Push past not sleeping for 5 or 6 hours one time? I think you can do it. Just smoke at 6PM and you'll fall asleep at midnight. Problem solved.

4. Haha I should have been more specific my thoughts kinda race a little and I use to smoke at night before and be fine.. I guess things do change I also learned that I might have to get my tolerance up a bit.

Thank you.