A question for seasoned cocaine users.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by afgooey, Jun 19, 2009.

1. was wondering, if u habitually do cocaine, do your coke highs get less and less long? like say when u first start u get some bomb shit u get lit for 2 hrs, if u had the same coke and used it everyday for a month would ur highs start lasting less and less long?

any input is appreciated, thanks guys!

2. Of course it would. Every drug builds tolerance.

3. #3 sfpunk, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    Yes, your coke high will diminish though not as much if you space out your uses. Typically, I was doing it about one weekend night a month and I never noticed anything but on the rare times I'd do it on a Friday and a Saturday I'd notice that the Saturday high didn't last as long from the same stuff.

A typical high for me normally takes about 10 minutes for the rush to come on, then for 20 minutes I feel warm, happy, extremely talkative and energetic and just on top of the world. For a couple of hours after that I feel wide awake but no longer 'high' though I continue to feel pleasant. It's impossible to sleep unless you drink yourself to sleep or wait the several hours. Alot of people say they crash but I have never had it happen to me. It can be annoying and frustrating when the awakeness lasts too long and you just want to go to bed but that's about it.

And using cocaine every day is a terrible, terrible idea. It's not a drug to fuck around with. Understand the risk of addiction and treat it with respect, you'll enjoy it way more and you won't run into problems with your funds due to spending all of it on blow as trust me, it's easier to drop dough on it than you think. The high is short, but in my opinion nothing comes close. It's a very dangerous feeling and I'm thankfull that I've been able to keep it under control.

4. You got crank kid. I know my coke, and that is not a coke high. Thats tweak.

As for the length diminishing, not really, its not very long to begin with. What diminishes is the intensity of the euphoria, also the amount it takes you to get to that level increases at first but levels out pretty quick unlike opiates or benzos. In other words you'll never need a 2G's of some bomb yay to get geekin.

5. #5 sfpunk, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    I think different people react differently to different substances but I'm positive what I got was coke. It wasn't the purest but I have done it a few times and that's generally what I feel. The kid that buys it for me (we split it) was horribbly addicted to meth and actually lives where I do now because it's not a very good area for Meth. Perhaps it's what it was cut with? I always do it with at least 2 or 3 other people that have all done coke before so there's no doubt about it. And I can sleep afterwards I suppose, I generally find though that I need a few drinks in me as it leaves me feeling awake. It was nothing like the days of not sleeping I've heard about meth though.

There are times that it comes in a bit faster but the euphoria generally lasts about 20 minutes and from what I researched before hand (always research my drugs before taking them) that seems right.

The wiki page says it takes an average user 14.6 minutes for the onset of the effects (this is snorting). I feel a rush immediately but it's def a good 10 minutes before I can really feel the coke. Secondly, I don't respond that strongly to uppers, caffiene does nothing for me and coke doesn't seem to get my heart bumping as fast as it has with the people I've taken it with.

In conclusion, it was definately wasn't crank, it was coke albiet not the purest in the world (nowhere near the shit you're getting, it's normally powdery though there has been some formation of rocks on good occasions) but it was coke.

Edit: Oh and I also got coke from another source and it was a similar thing. I've only done it about 10 times total but they've all been similar to what I described. The better coke though def hit faster and had me 'geeking' more than the cut stuff. I could also tell when it was cut as I had a nasty nose the next day, soooo stuffy.

6. Fair enough.

It sounds like it was cut with caffeine or some other amp though, I've never had ANYONE have a problem sleeping after they do my coke. They are so worn out from the euphoria and it doesn't cause the same racing brain effect as synthetic amps are famous for.

Everyone does react differently though. :D :smoke:

7. Yeah it was probably cut with some other kind of upper, made my nose really stuffy like I said and when I've had the 'purer' stuff it wasn't as bad and the sleeping thing was slightly easier. Still, from what I've heard the stuff in my city is pretty shitty.

Anyway, the part about not doing it too often from my post is what I hope the OP pays attention to. I could see myself getting really into it (if I had the money ha) and addiction to anything is never a good thing.