Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Question For Only The Seasoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StAyIn~ToAsTed, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Are there strains of hybrid cannabis/domestic plant.

2. I don't understand what the question is, are you asking if there are crossed strains?

yes, there are. And that is a very funny question to me.

3. no he means is there like a half cannabis half fern plant

4. I don't think you could mix the genetics of the cannabis plant with a different plant, without modifying them.

5. Recently there have been stories going around of people raising tomatoes with thc in them. Far too unmotivated to find any links at the moment.

6. if it becomes legalized you can sure as hell bet that this will be done

7. so far there is no such thing and there is no thc tomato there are nicotine tomatos Im ot saying it is impossabile but to my knowledge you are foreshore never going to find it.and it hasent been done

8. lol are you sure you didn't get nicotine tomatoes from the simpsons? Or is it actually real?

9. There is a spray you Spray on the seedlings of other plants that makes them develop thc naturally. Tomatoes are the most potent plant so far. Google THC spray and click on the first link.

10. There was a story that got picked up two or so years ago about a guy who apparently had bred THC producing oranges. I'm not sure if it panned out or not. But scientifically I'm pretty sure its possible. Transgenic technology exists and is constantly getting better...splicing the genes to make a secondary compound (THC) in another plant is probably well within current technology.

I knew someone who was trying to naturally breed hops and mariuana as they are pretty closely related. Don't know how it worked out, would likely take a statistical miracle for it work I'm guessing, but I haven't been in touch with him for a few years.

11. no, that is like a dog having a baby with a cat... but there are several plants i have come across with the familiar shaped leaves from a marijuana plant. like a japanese maple. and a few other plants i can't thing of.

12. closest would be ruderalis but technically thats still cannabis.

13. you can cross marijuana and barley almost perfectly, creating barley that produces THC. The content is not as high as with pot but it can be smoked, and from what I understand is often "home brewed" with.

14. Okay, this thread made me think. I'm gonna go a little offtopic but I hope you can bear with it.
    Is it true that Cannabis' closest relative plant is strawberry? I swear our teacher said that.

15. Genetics wise? Yes.

16. Genie Mist. If it was real the feds busted them because their website has been under construction for over a year now. lol

17. I dont think so, its either domestic or spirit.
    Look at sativa, and cannabis, and just fern and houseplants.
    I wouldnt smoke a half domestic plant tho