A Question for DrBudGreengenes

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by suspect, Jul 15, 2007.

1. I hope you can give me some insight on the current situation im in with my plants.
    this is my second grow and i just switched to 12/12.
    now heres my problem, so far the only thing i did different is before i swiched to 12/12, i gave my plants 24hrs of uninterupted darkness.
    now today i go into my room at 8 oclock to find that all of the new growth has turned yellow.
    Also some of the new growthdoesnt look very symetrical,
    and some of the new growth has really thin blades as opposed to fairly thick blades.

Since you seem to be one of the most knowledgable growers in the city, I figured
    I'd direct this one straight at you, please help me!

Heres some pics. thanx in advance!

Attached Files:

2. I was thinking that it could be because of lack of light but i dont know,
    do plants use other nutrients other than nitrogen while they sleep or no?

3. They will be fine in a light cycle or two......yellow( or kinda purple or red in some) is the real color of the MJ leaf ...it looks green to us bcuz of the chlorophyll in the leaves...once the ol' photo process starts back up.....they will green right back up :)
    Its all good :D

4. thanx alot man, thats what i was thinkin, I just needed to hear it from somebody more experienced than myself, peace!

5. well you were right again they're already back to normal and lookin great again.
    i must say, you're pretty damn good "Doc"!.

6. I'm glad I could put yer' mind at ease.....stress & Growin' don't go well together....lol
    Thats why its good 2 keep us "Old Timers" around..... :smoke:

7. well ill tell ya this much,
    the next time i need help i know where to go to get the answers i need, Happy Growin!!