Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question for anyone who has ordered from Grasscity before.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IStayHigh19, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I'm about to order a bong, and a few smaller items to my house.
    My Dad also lives here, due to an injury.
    If it gets here when i'm not here, and he was to see the box, would there be anything on it that may give him a clue as to what it is? Or anything that may give him a clue?

I may not have to hide it from him, but he dosen't like it, and I respect him, so i'd really prefer him not to know.

Thanks.

2. I've never bought anything from GC, but I'm pretty sure the packaging is discrete.

But why would he go through your mail anyways? Your 18+ thats not right.

3. He wouldn't "go through it."
    I think the post made that fairly clear.
    If he gets home when i'm not there, checks the mail, and sees a package with my name on it and brings it inside, he's not really "going through" anything. Y'know?

I basically just don't want there to be any chances.

4. Well if he opens it, sue his ass. It's illegal to go through someone elses mail:wave:

Or say the "water pipe" is for your whacky tabbacy

5. Its a brown box. But customs buts a little lable of whats inside.

other then that. Just track the shipment. and no what time to be home.

6. I really would if he did, dude.
    Lol.
    But he wouldn't. I doubt he'd even be one to go get the mail, I just want to be safe.

7. What does the label say?

And how effective is tracking the shipment?

:3

8. It will show you exactly where the package is (approximately).

9. Hell yeah.
    That, my newly found friends, is good news.

10. hey i just ordered the incredibowl from gc and got it in the mail yesterday. the packaging has no reference to gc it says svj amsterdam or something. its really not a big deal. if you go to the shop and goto faqs there is more info

11. they put customs declarations on domestic shipments? - please explain that

12. basically, when i ordered from gc i git my package and there was a little white sticker from customs that said"Water pipe"...also..note that you only get tracking if you paid for the upgraded shipping option

13. I dunno if your Q was answered, didnt check, but I ordered a small pipe off GC a few months back.

It will come in a brown box, it says something like amsterdam, idk it clearly says something related to GC on there. Then, if its paraphernalia it will go through customs and mine had one white and one bright orange sticker on the package. It said on it, tobacco use only glass tobacco pipe inside and all this crazy shit.

I got lucky cuz I got to the mail box right before my Dad did. Good luck man it is a little risky no doubt.