A question for all the daily tokers out there

Discussion in 'General' started by bonginblaze001, Jul 28, 2008.

1. So, I wanna know something from those of you who toke up every single day. If you looked at your life since you started smoking daily, and had to compile all the time you were sober (sleep doesn't count) against all the times you were "medicated," which have you been more?

I'm gonna have to say high more for me. Everyone in my town is so chill about reefer. My friends and I smoke joints and sometimes even bongs on the sidewalks and stuff...my parents don't give a shit...even some of the cops here are relatively cool. So you can usually get high anywhere and any time you have weed.

2. u should prob. ask seasoned tokers..i know there are plenty of daily smokers in rec. but ur prob. going to find more of what you're looking for there

3. Well I started smoking weed summer of 2004, and I was 11 then and 16 now, and between then I've smoked everyday excluding one 2 week trip out of state where i couldn't get bud, so I've been stoned a quarter of my life now and have found a better since of who I am, a better personality, and a more positive look on life.

:smoking:

4. i think you meant that you're 18 *cough* edit button is your friend *cough*

5. Dude if your 16 you shouldnt be on this site... SIKE Its funny people who care about that shit cause this is a forum about an illegal drug, who gives a shit if your underage? No disrespect to gc but im sure they dont care either. Sorry, tangent.

6. i only smoke about once a day..so more sober than high.

7. ive been toking everyday now for a year had alot of experiences some better then others.. but in the end. my life isnt the same.. better in some ways worse in others.. i dont look at the world the way i use to. and i mean that literally as in when i walk down a street the things i look at dont feel the same as when i was younger. but its a choice ill never take back

8. Good job sealing his fate!:eek: