a question bout plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by marijuana_crzy, Jul 30, 2006.

1. ok so i want to grow but i have limited space so how would i go about keeping the plant under 3ft tall if possible

2. Flowing at the right time... using a short bushy strain.... Lowryder would be good - they are very very small.

3. You can either do LST(low stress training), FIM (fuck I missed??) or put the plant into flowering when it's about 18 inches tall.

LST is where you actually bend the stem at a certain stage in the growth cycle. Basically you grow the plant sideways. This allows for the lights to get to the lower areas of the plant.

FIM is where you cut off the top part of the plant causing it to grow more like a bush instead of straight up.

There are some good threads on these topics do a search, and you should find what your'e looking for.

4. alright thanks guys and so u can just cut the top off and it will grow like a bush?

5. i would recommend lst before fim. i am in the same situation as well and i just lst them. it works great. good luck