A question about what happened yesterday (anxiety?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Yesterday a good buddy of mine and I took about 2.5 of some really potent mushies. We ended up going to the beach and enjoying the weather. Well about 3 hours into our trip my buddy says he feels like he's going to throw up and then all of a sudden collapses and is passed out for about 15 seconds. He came to and didn't remember anything but feeling really hot and dizzy and then fainting. While this is going on, I began to become hot and light headed. I had to sit down to catch my breath but didn't pass out. It was almost like his collapse brought on something myself. It was very strange.

Needless to say, I was scared shitless at this point not knowing what to do. Not to mention he hit his head pretty hard. Well he came to and was still completely out of it for a good half an hour.

Anyone have ideas on what may have happened? I almost want to say he had a seizure but his muscles werent spazzing out they were just tense. He said this has never happened to him before but im not sure if he should go about seeing a doctor for this. Any ideas?

2. Dehydration? Did you drink enough water?

3. My guess is that both of your bodies just got a little overwhelmed by the drug. If you didn't eat anything or drink before you tripped, that probably had something to do with it.

4. Dehydration, or maybe sun stroke. I don't know exactly what the weather is like but I'd assume even this time of years it gets pretty hot in CA and with no cover at beach 3 hours of direct sunlight could easily cause that.

Was he an experienced tripper? Never had anything liek that happen to him before?

5. dehydration or not eating anything prior..
    that has happened to me before, not a fun time.
    best way to eat shrooms is on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...so you kill two birds with one stone;)

6. Yeah dude, I think thats what it was. Neither of us had eaten anything that day but we did have water. I guess we learned our lesson. I had a bad trip because of that whole incident though. No mushies for me for a while ill stick to the herb