A question about the Drug war, ho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HighAsFuck247, Oct 11, 2010.

1. #1 HighAsFuck247, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    I know I'm fine, I know how the war works. And I mean this question in the most possible sincere way you can imagine, I've been smoking for a while now, and I have always said, "No one ever died from this shit, its safe and effective, chill out and have fun". But when I do the shit it seems to bite me now. And I'm about to just keep at it, because whats the deal, do they just have to fire at me a few more times before I get used to it? Its like I feel like I turn into a puppet and that's not the shit I want, but at the same time, it showed me so much. I quit smoking for a while over the summer, so do I just have to get more in my system? Its not possible to stone yourself to death is it? Just be straight up, no one ever allergic to it either, correct? I know the situation. Its like it feels like a Play button when I smoke and judgment just keeps racing through my head. almost like I have to stagger around searching for energy.

2. I don't think anyone in the history of the world has died from smoking too much cannabis. It's not like acid, you don't run the risk of being on a perm high. As far as being allergic who knows, some people are allergic to grass so anything is possible as far as that goes.

Have you been smoking something different lately? Different strain?

3. It could be from that sick shit, that I've been around lately, its like my mind literaly starts racing backwards. Its kind of painful, I wonder if i should check, is there any type of test to see if your allergic, or at least what the signs would be? Its like a play button, that keeps hitting me in the face. And this isn't meant to scare people, just keep doin your thing if your fine.

4. Sounds like that shit you're smoking is laced with something. :lol:

5. Scary shit, man. I've known people to think they're sick after smoking but it's usually just them being paranoid to the point of their body acting out their thoughts.

Try rubbing some bud on your inner forearm and see if you get a rash lol. Otherwise I'd say it's laced.

6. It is possible to die from cannabis, but the amount required to OD is basically impossible to consume. People can also be allergic to the weed, I know someone who is. She is allergic to the plant (can't touch it) but smoking it doesn't give any reaction.

7. I read a paper that was attempting to assert that it is possible to "die from using cannabis." The only cases that they discovered/illustrated were (aside from accidents) older people and heart attacks. Cannabis can raise heart rate/lower blood pressure and, therefore, some people with heart rate/blood pressure problems could have a negative reaction. However, the increase in heart rate is about the same increase that an indivdual would get from running a mile...So, there is some potential that a person could have a negative reaction to cannabis and it could potentially cause their death. However, that person would have to be unhealthy and the real cause of death would their poor health.

8. Sounds to me that maybe you shouldn't be smoking.

If you're getting more bad than good from the herb then why use it any longer?

I see alot of younger people on this site that are so infatuated with the drug that they are so hell bent on smoking it regardless of the consequences. I don't understand that.

I drank straight whiskey one night and threw up when I laughed. It was perhaps an ounce or two of liquor. I no longer drink straight whiskey. I guess I could have a glass every night until I get used to it, but the risk is greater than the reward so I refrain.

Its not for everyone!

9. #9 HighAsFuck247, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Yea, I think it could kill me if I don't stop, i might be allergic, but it bites me

the buses and ambulances always bow down for murder when they roll by
    and those hos need to stop. stop biting me, what do you have some secret from the union? get the hell off me, too bad i can run this shit, they were probably like "get rid of him quick"

Not only that, but when i'm clean and i'm around people that use it I feel the same illness, Its like I have to do something to insulate myself from their sickness.

10. What the hell are you smoking man? It's all in your head.

11. ho no.

12. Thanks for the support tho, that one helped a little more. a little less bit. but the point is, it hurts me more then you.

13. You might be smoking some shitty bud with fertilizer chemicals left over in it or something. Try some legit organic dank

14. Since he's from Michigan, he can get a MMJ Card and get medical pot. I'm not sure how easy it is to get a card though.

15. I'm not sure you're mentally healthy enough to be smoking cannabis. You might want to think about seeing a doctor (psychologist or therapist) if that's possible...

16. That might be it, my body has always been extremely sensitive to chemicals, as for the mental health part of it, its more of the fact that I need a lot of it to get my mental health back, so far, meds have just given me horrible side effects. If I was to get the medical card, would the drug war still annoy me? I would assume so.

17. Why would they harass ill patients? That would sound a bit fucked up. Get the MMJ Card. I'd imagine they wouldn't harass you as long as you didn't grow 100 plants.

18. IS that them harassing me? I need painpills to get rid of this rediculous feeling, almost like something is biting me around the neck.