Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question about pricing.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The HappyCamper, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Alright, my dealer sells a gram for $10, but a half O for 100. My friend buys a whole ounce for 200. Which to me, doesn't make sense. If a half oz is 100, you should pay less the more you buy.

Is my friend getting ripped off? How much should the O be?

2. There are far too many factors involved to appraise the price of an O. Are you in a med state? Whats the quality? How close are you to the dealer, and how close is he to the grower?

3. He would be saving money, if he sells grams for 10 then a half ounce for the gram price would be 140. That also applies with the ounce. He is saving 40 dollars. He is paying less.

4. Yeah, medical state. I'm fairly close to this dealer. But shouldn't the price of a half ounce be enough to determine a full ounce? Am I right that it shouldn't be twice as much as a half? It should be less since you bought in bulk, right?

5. 200$ Is a great price for an oz. If the bud is halfway decent. Your dealer isnt a grocery store so he might not have the most logical pricing scheme established

6. I wish I had those prices around me. A quarter of good bud goes for $90-100 here!