Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a question about peotie (did i spell that right?)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Forbidden Fruit, Aug 23, 2002.

1. is it legal...and....how can i make it? IM taking a trip to arizona soon.....and....want to bring some back...i hear its legal.....

2. As far as I know it's only legal if you belong to a Native American tribe and it's part of your religious practices.

3. What the hell is Peotie

Please explain this for the unknowing mind

4. It's kind of a funky cactus that grows in the southwest U.S. You somehow extract the juice and drink it. It's a strong hallucanagenic.

5. I meant to put my 2 cents in on this a while ago...Peyote is mescaline. Please use your head with this drug. as with any drug, you should fully be aware and responsible..I know you arent a dumb person, and you may have looked into it enough, but they way you came off with the post, Im a lil concerned..;) Ive had friends who had great experiences with it, and some unfortunatly have not. it is an extremely hard drug..I have to say it is not like an acid or mushroom trip by any means. This site as well will help http://library.thinkquest.org
    ..youll have to navigate it I couldnt get a direct link cause the frames I suppose..just wanted to help educate!
    enjoy.

6. peyote....dont bother with it man...it takes up to a decade for your plants to mature..I have some..just for ornamental purposes...besides, all the damn hippies in the 60s almost picked them to extinction back in the late 60s and 70s...there is a way you're suppose to pick them so that they can grow another limb, but most poeple just tear em out of the ground because the bottom part has high percentages of mescaline...mescaline is a hallucinogen..its nothing like lsd or shrooms..its the one naturally occuring hallucinogen that is almost pure visuals..fucked up stuff...but its not healthy for your body/mind to be using mescaline.....san pedro is just th same..it doesnt take as long to mature, but it also produces less quantities of mescaline..there are actually about two dozen cacti that produce different amounts of mescaline... but if you're just looking into getting fucke dup..keep looking for something else..peyote isn't your thing