Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Question about ordering "Legal Bud" Online

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokinSince2006, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Well first of all i just have a few concerns. Will legal bud get me baked? Will i get fined or somthing gay by ordering legal bud to my home (i live in canada)? Will i get scammed by ordering legal bud online?

Comments greatly appreciated. Thanks :smoking:

2. legal is in the name because it is legal. they are 100% legal everywhere. that being said, they are not bud, and have no cannabis in them. most of the time the buds are pieces of plant matter compressed into a bud shape and put on a stem like thing. anyone i've ever asked who's smoked them say they do nothing, but taste like weed and make you feel like you just smoked a cigarette

3. Super Skunk Is supposedTo Be Pretty decent from things i hurd:smoking:

4. Gold Spice works, it's a legal high. Legal buds are bunk.

5. Spice Gold works, but it's expensive. Click the link in my sig.

6. That gold spice and skunk are the ONLY two that work.All others fail and taste like shit.

7. I know for a fact gold spice works. Start trying that, I feel like people on this forum have more experience with it.