a question about my new light

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by reddiesel1064, Dec 9, 2011.

1. So i just recently bought a 600 w hps/mh light package with a dimmable ballast to go with it, so my question is

How many plants can i do with this one light? A few ppl told me i could only grow in a 3x3 area but affter turning it on at only 50% then 75% then 100% i feel like its capable of more ha, it was extremely bright on just 50% anyone got any input on this? Help a brotha out:-D

2. I think it depends on your reflector.. I tried 600w in a 4x4 tent w blockbuster 6" hood. Flowers were not that dense. Next round I stepped it up to 1k and the difference was considerable. I would stick to the 3x3 if I were you. Or use2 lights.

Hth

3. Okay how many plants can i get in a ;-3x3 area? Wut an with wutever answer u come up with how much will they yeild?

Using
    Fox farms soil- light warrior and happy frog
    Nutes - tiger bloom for flower, and super peak veg for veg.
    I have the ph up and down also
    Lemme kno sumthin bra

4. [quote name='"reddiesel1064"']Okay how many plants can i get in a ;-3x3 area? Wut an with wutever answer u come up with how much will they yeild?

Using
    Fox farms soil- light warrior and happy frog
    Nutes - tiger bloom for flower, and super peak veg for veg.
    I have the ph up and down also
    Lemme kno sumthin bra[/quote]

I would go with no more then 4 plants in that area.

I would recommend using the whole foxfarm nutes line....you will get better results and it realy isn't that much.
    (big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, microbrew, kangaroots, beastie boomz, chiching, and open sesame.)

We used foxfarm our first grow and had great results.
    (we use roots organics now)

SignSmoker