A question about LSD

Discussion in 'General' started by Because, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'ve one acid a few times now and I always get this weird pain in my legs especially around my inner thighs. It only happens when I eat acid and I\'m just curious as to what it is. Its not unbearable but it hurts and it only seems to happen if I have been sitting for a while and then when I get up I get the pain in my legs. Someone told me it\'s rat poison cause that\'s a chemical in LSD or something. Idk. I\'m sure someone here has an idea.

Thanks

2. I\'ve eaten LSD plenty of times and thats never happened to me..maybe you got an RC or something.

3. i took a dose yesterday and had a very intresting mild thought trip but it had some weird effect on my stomach. sometimes on lsd I feel like my stomach is really tight or something, it kinda bugs me out. my stomach was hurting a little before i took it though so maybe thats the problem.

On a sidenote I think lsd and weed go hand in hand..................

4. one time I was trippin so hard I felt something strange in my inner thighs. I thought my balls exploded or something I as freakin out

5. i\'ve heard arsenic (rat poison) can give off similar affects to LSD in similar sized doses.

6. Threads about drugs other than marijuana belong in Pandora\'s Box.

Plus, with the new rule in place I don\'t even know if this thread would fly.

7. Maybe your taking LSA? I have the same thing happen to me when I take seeds containing LSA. It\'s a bad for your body if it happens to you. Your probably not taking good acid, find another hookup.

The pain is from vasoconstriction, a side effect for some after taking LSA. If you experience this stop, you can cause permanent damage to your body.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasoconstriction

The last time I took LSA (HBW), I got this really bad and felt like I would never walk again. I even felt the pain for the next two days.

8. Threads relating to a substance other than Marijuana belong in Pandora\'s Box.

Please read the forum descriptions before you post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.