a question about helicopters

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by timberwolfe49, Jun 22, 2008.

1. i live in a place where the cops fly around with helicopters at least once a week. my question is is there any way i could still grow without the them spotting it or would it be to big of a risk??? your help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Is it by some suburbs?
    Unless its a pretty big amount i dont think you have to worry.
    And as long as you got some good cover.

Look up Guerrilla Growing that should help you out.

3. yea there not many people around here and its only about 10 and there all in different spots so hopefully i will be ok. but yea i will look up guerilla growing. thanx...

4. just plant your shit in a ton of weeds, thats where mine are. I have this weed I found in my backyard, and just got the seeds from it and through it everywhere, I sometimes cant even find my plants until i spot the buckets it camos so good!

5. tie them down and do low stress training this will reduce the height and make it harder for them to see the plants also you can plant a plant called ducks foot it is very similar and can help to fool anyone who sees them

6. It all depends how much your growing, knowing how many plants you have would be nince :)

7. I think they are too big to do lst on them. The biggest one is about 2 feet and kind of bushy from where i topped it but it didnt help as much as what i was told it would. The rest of them are a foot or shorter...maybe i could do lst on them?

8. and to answer cordor ? i have 9 growing and none has showed sex so i will probley have less pretty soon.

9. Uhmm you should be fine, dont keep them to much in the open though. Last thing you wana do is get caught. But how did you top it?

10. what do you mean how did i top it. i used these little scissors i have and cut the top then after i think 4 more sets of leaves grew i topped it again. and in a open area do you mean like hidden from above? they blend in nicely with the surrounding bushes but they are getting direct sunlight almost all day.