Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question about green dragon

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kennet Klotkuk, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi. I'm planning to procuce Green Dragon for the first time. Haven't decided what method I'll use yet, but that's not relevant. I'll be using bud and 80% (160 proof) vodka and heat the weed in order to activate all THC before I start making the dragon.

I know there are hundreds of sources about this subject out there, but not a single one answers following question.

I would like to know what amount of cannabis one should ingest using this method. Roughly. I'm not the least interested in knowing how many shots/ounces/millilitres etc. of the GD I should drink, I want to know what amount of weed I need to consume in order to get fucked up. I'm aware of the fact that it depends on the quality of the weed and tolerance, but considering I'll be using ''activated" mids in alcohol (pretty much all THC should dissolve) and that I have no tolerance at the moment, what would be a good amount to start with?

There are varying answers, some claim 0,1g is enough, others say at least 1g, so I started this thread because I'd appreciate an answer based on these specific facts, as producing methods differ from each other and so do the results.

Thank you

2. 0.35g is generally considered a "medical" dose. It's all a personal thing though. How much smoke get's your where you want to be? That's your answer.

3. 2.5x what you smoke to be high 2.5x longer

4. Thank you. You mean the dose should be the same as when smoked? In that case 0,5 is satisfying enough.

This is exactly my point, as soon as I seem to find an answer, someone else blurts out a ridiculously larger amount. Of course I can't tell, as I have no experience, but it seems to me that if you have to use 2,5 times the amount compared to when smoking, you're doing something wrong. I'm pretty sure a >1g dose will leave me laying on the floor puking my guts out, but what do I know. Other opinions

5. the same amount you smoke in an evening would be a good guideline. If you really have no tolerance, make it a little less. A 0.5g dose of green dragon could be overwhelming, but if its mids you should be ok.

6. Thanks for your reply. I don't have a tolerance since I only smoke occasionally, but I've been doing that for 3-4 years so I'm not inexperienced. What I'm trying to say is that even though I don't have a tolerance, I can keep myself together pretty well even if I get too high. I'd rather take a larger dose than wait 1,5h to realize that the stuff works but the dose was too small. Though too much GD might be really unpleasant, passing out/throwing up, what's the big deal? Happens every now and then..

And yes, I'll most likely use mids, so 0,5 maybe a little more as I love getting fucked up beyond sanity :D

7. .2 per shot of 160 proof sounds good to me. .5 plus 5 drinks worth would get you pretty smacked, weed and alcohol potentiate each other a hell of a lot

8. General rule of thumb is .35g per dose.