Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A question about bongs.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenJo, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Hello, City...

I had a quick question for all of you. While watching Pineapple Express I noticed Seth Rogen say "Don't worry mom, I use a bong. It filters out all of the addictive shit."

I understand it is just a movie, so I ask - does smoking a bong really make a difference?

I've been smoking for a few years now and I have never hit a bong..

2. oh. my. god.

this is your mission now.

you need bongs in your life.

you need them.

and yes it does make a difference and they get you higher with less bud used.

but for realz you need to hit a bong ASAP
    you're going against the stoner gods for not doing it

3. QFT

pros...lots n lots
    cons...it'll drive up your tolerance

4. I'm shacked with the 'rents until, about, a month. I'm really looking forward to my new apartment. :)

5. thanks for a sig girly ;)

you know was up

lol

but op bongs are one of the best ways to smoke herbbb

i mean cypress hill has a song devoted to bongs

cmon

i mean cmon

if i knew you, i'd hit a bong wit you :cool:

cmon.

6. just haven't got around to it, bro. i'm going to be using one regularly soon, though. :smoke:

7. There not actually anything addictive in marijuana so you dont have to worry people just get mently addicted

But there nothing like taking the fattest bong hit you can take and holding that shit in

8. Bong dont filter anything out. At the most they catch airborne ash, and more significantly cool the smoke, letting you take huge hits.

Bubbles are not a filter.

9. they take carcinogens out the smoke, bubbles are a form of filter.

10. bubbles may be a filter but the water is really c,mon now it must filter somthing out have you ever seen dirty bong water ?...like really dirty water ?

11. bongs are awesome even if i didnt smoke I would collect them! they dont filter the thc because its not water solluble but it does filter some carcinogens in the smoke like tar and others so its alot cleaner smoke and it catches the ash too...