A question about a tool used for lighting.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Azureth, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Hi, for the record I am disabled to the extent that I can't light up like normal. As it stands I either need someone to light for me or the only other way I have found is to quickly use my lighter to light the end of a q tip and quickly put it over the bowl and hope I can light up before it goes out.

Obviously this is far from ideal. A long time ago I do remember seeing a guy on a video that used a long stick thing but don't know what it was called. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it, as well, if anyone has any thoughts as to something else I could use in the meantime I would appreciate it. I use my feet for lots of stuff and can use my right hand but limited. So, for example, sitting down I hold the q tip with my right hand, light the lighter with my feet and light the q tip then quickly grab the pipe with my feet and put the lit q tip over it, and take a puff. It wastes lots of q tips and doesn't stay lit long though.

Thanks!

2. Hemp wick. It's like a piece of twine that you light, let it burn for 5 seconds or so, blow it out and let it smolder. Use the smoldering end to light your bowl.

3. T
    Thanks that really helps!

4. Can u hold a button down for like 10 seconds. If so ya may look into a dab pen.

5. Yeah. I looked at them but they seem as if they can just be used for wax?

6. Oh do u not have access to wax?

7. Nah, just your regular old grind and hit it kind. The hemp wick looks good though.

8. For flower, I got one of these (Boundless CFX)..Never liked a vape before..but this is way different..Paid about $115 on Ebay w/ warranty..Kicks like a mule!
    Hope this stuff helps you out.
    www.google.com/search?ei=tVvVWqPdD-n4jwTB2pGIBQ&q=boundless+cfx&oq=bondless+cfx&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13k1l10.3282.3704.0.6616.2.2.0.0.0.0.270.510.2-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.510....0._BsOTb1_724

9. I got the same one had it for 2.5 yes daily use no issues.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hemp wick sounds like a good option as others suggested. Another option for you would be something like the herb iron: upload_2018-4-17_6-54-56.png

heats up a ceramic rod which you touch to your bud and it will ignite it

• Like Like x 1