Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A quarter of that good good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by senta420, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Why didn't you wait? Also telling people to fuck off usually doesn't make them want to give you a better deal. If someone told me that and they were only buying a quarter I would tell them to get a new connect. You said he was your friend so I guess it's not a big deal and your right it is a ripoff so I guess telling him to fuck off is justified.

2. [quote name="JaysForDays" post="19419623" timestamp="1390879551"]Lol @ he gets qps and sells quads for 110.[/quote]He's doing it right! HahagSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Where you at in Texas. I'm in San Marcos.Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

that would be a middleman.. or even a middle middle man.

5. Yeah a qp may seem like a lot but it's really nothing if you are a serious grower or dealer.

6. I love how people chime in saying "I pay 5 dollars for a quarter bro where i live"...wow that's super.   It's all about the supply/demand and who you know that dictates price.

7. Even $90 a quarter is a fucking rip-off.