Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a qp of some brick mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blzn420, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ok guys i picked up a qp of some brick mids... i wont smoke any..i have dank for that, but i forgot how much 4 ounces was haha i havent bought a qp in a while. I plan on making brownies with 2 oz of that. How long do you think i can keep the brownies fresh? So i have 2 ounces left over... i might just try to get rid of them to a few buddies but is there anything else that you guys would suggest i do with my bud.

2. make hash, or some other extract, trust me it's worth it.

3. yeah man for real make some hash! :eek:

4. make 3 Os into bubble hash and another O into a half pound of butter that you can store for later use

5. damn nice ideas guys thanks i never thought of making hash. Does GC have a good tut on it? ill search around for it but if someone could link me id appreciate it.

6. do you not know the weight of four ounces or did i read it wrong? 4 ounces is 112 grams happy to help if i read it right? haha

7. well 4 ounces 112 grams..

and with the remainder of brick weed..

throw it out

8. dont throw out perfectly good weed...omg

9. yeah make hash bro the weed you got is perfect for
    it

10. definitely make hash out of that. or make a lot of edibles and hand them out to good friends as a present. regarding how long brownies will stay fresh, it depends on how you store them, in the refrigerator, they could stay pretty fresh for awhile i guess. but i found 6 brownies left over about a year and half or two years ago without mold or anything and they still packed a kick to them. yes, they tasted like ass and incredibly dry with a less of a high, but they still worked.

11. dude i know how much 4 ounces is literally just not the amount itself in my hands. Im not a fucking dumbass. I just got in a little over my head with that purchase seeing as im off at college and dont have really anyone to get rid of it too. I just didnt think it through so idk what your deal is lol. Hash sounds like the best idea sofar. Ill prolly make a batch of brownies with 1 ounce and the rest is getting turned into hash. Thanks for the ideas guys

12. why would you throw it out. thats dumb.

13. word.

14. Make cannabutter man. Then you can bake anything you want and replace the butter with the cannabutter and get baked

15. id make hash and some butter. and since youd have to grind the bud to do either. id get a sharpstone and collect all the kief from the 4 onces. that would be fun grinding as long as theres no seeds

16. Ugg had to grind up an ounce yesterday to make brownies.. not fun.

17. you would smoke brick weed?

if so..more pwer to ya..

but me..i get headaches from mid grade

18. he's not smoking it silly

19. No, no i wasn't trying to be mean haha i was just answering your question :p it's all good