Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a 'q'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justariel510, Apr 30, 2009.

1. how much bud is a 'q' because i met this dealer who said he only sells them, and i dont know how much bud that is. thankss...

2. 7 grams/a quarter is most likely what he means

3. Im assuming he ment a quarter. An Ounce is 28 grams so 1/4 of that is 7 grams.

4. Em, i guess it's just local dialect (or his slang) for a quarter, man.

7 grams of bud.

I'd check though to make sure, just ask him how much it is.

EDIT: damn. was gonna be first to reply but took so long to fuckin write it...haha:)

5. nah q prolly a qp//quarter pound

6. Now that's just silly, why wouldn't he just call it a qp if it is a qp?

7. y would he only sell quarts

8. Some people only sell as low as a quarter. I knew one guy that would do the same thing. They do this because they are trying to sell alot of bud fast...they dont want to sell 7 dime bags when they could get one purchase.

9. thanks guys. i dont know why someone would sell just quarters but whatever. hahaha.