A Proud Lion.

Discussion in 'General' started by 3WayEnt., Mar 20, 2015.

1. Ever since Ive watched this video Ive been growing My hair out.. Its so crazy sometimes when you really think of the possibilities of reality and the difference between what you're taught in school and the other ideas and beliefs out in the world.. along with the possibilities of it all being one big lie to keep us content with having a false identity of what it means to be a free human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

2. Cracking the code and discovering the meaning of life is such a fun passtime isn't it?

3. Let's be honest here...That would be a pretty big lie.

Personally?  I think that is givin' leaders way too much credit, they can't even keep state secrets a secret.[​IMG]

4. You can't just say "This has been scientifically documented for a long time" as your proof...

That's all the evidence they give for the hair thing... I couldn't watch anymore after that.

5. Sorry but I stopped watching after they said the illuminati was the reason everyone's getting tattoos and that tattos interfere with your enlightened vibrating mumbo jumbo. Seriously where tf did you find this shit

6. Thats enough for me,i dont even need to watch it now.
    like you i switch off when i hear the word illuminati. Oh I'll be accused of playing into there grand plan lol

7. Haha. Same thing just happened to me. It's only a matter of time until we are called "sheep." [​IMG]