Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Proposition

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jonafro, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Because of the large volume of threads devoted to K2 and other such smoking blends being taken down because of the forum rule, I propose a be all end all thread devoted to these spices.

This would not be a thread for people to share stories about their times on it, but to share facts that they've learned about it to discourage its usage. I certainly have read a lot of literature on K2 and nothing about it seems healthy, yet because it's legal people continue to use it.

You haven't heard stories of people tripping balls on weed and you haven't heard stories about people dying because of weed. Just because it is legal, it does not make it safer.

The reason I feel so strongly about this is because of how new they are and how common they've already become. Under no circumstances do I want this to be a thread that will ease back into the previous forum rules and allow discussion of any other drug you want excluding dosage.

All I propose, for the safety of the citizens of Grasscity, is for a special thread to be made and set aside so that people can discuss K2, Wicked and all the other "legal incense blends" and make them seem as terrible as possible. This does not have to be the first post in such a thread, but just a letter to the editor, as it were, or even a petition if anyone feels the same way I do.

Thanks for reading

2. Hey man I agree that legal "spices" like K2 are dumb and people shouldn't smoke them. But saying that is like saying there should be an "alcohol is bad" and a "cigarets are bad" thread. People are going to smoke things like K2 because of the legality and how easy and cheap the products are. I'm all for educating people but making a thread to "make it sound as bad as possible" sounds a lot like propaganda to me. You have to be 18 to buy these products and I would assume that if you're old enough to legally buy them then you should be able to make mature decisions.

3. but these things are way less known about than alcohol and cigarettes

im not really sure on how i feel about making this thread, just pointing that out

4. Yea saying I wanted to make them seem as bad as possible was a place filler because I couldn't end that sentence. I think if done right it could be really useful but I can see it easily turning sour

5. I support factual information but not propaganda. I would like to know more about this.

6. If you want to be taken seriously, you would do better by either posting this in the General Feedback section or by PM'ing ReformMaryJaneLaws. Just my 2 cents.

7. Done it loads of times... some of it sucks... some is pretty damn good (like cannabis high, just tastes different)

8. It is essientially herbs with synthetic sprayed THC and CBN on the herb..

And it hasnt been around long enough to know the long term effects on people, and I also doubt any studies are being done on it and people who use it.

And it shoulden't be discouraged saying weeds better because, so many people want to smoke but get DT and have to use legal alternative.

:wave: