Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A problem with Wilfred

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotSmokingHippy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. In the tv show wilfred you know what doesn't make sense. When they smoke their make shift bottle bong they never pull the slide to clear the bong. Where I come from if you leave stale smoke in the bong you get bitched at. Is what their doinn weird or normal?

2. only if i'm too high to remember to clear it. but usually if i do i put my hand over the bong to make sure that the smoke doesn't escape.

3. Dude it's a tv show.

4. a guy sees a dog, as a man in a dog suit, the dog tokes up

and your concerned over them clearing the bong!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAH

I noticed that too though, but the show is too funny for me to care

5. That's the only thing unrealistic about the show, sure.

6. And a talking dog makes sense....?

7. I'd be bitching more about the fact it's a shitty bottle bong in the first place, but yeah I noticed it too.:smoke: