Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a preview of my harvest XJ-13 ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smokentoke420, Aug 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(this is like 1/8th of 1 plant below. all these [ics are just from a very small section haha)
    [​IMG]

2. How much did your grow yield?

3. still harvesting man, and it hasnt dried so I havent weighed it. ill post the numbers when I have em :)

4. looks delicious, nice grow.

5. Sounds good man. +rep

6. Its so crystally and smells so sweet. I also have white widow, ill take pics of that as I get to it. Its hard to harvest, work 10 hour days, take pics AND upload them. I dont have enough time :p

7. I'll harvest the plants while you go to work! :D

8. looks top notch bud :) excellent work! now just gotta wait a bit to enjoy >_<.

9. Very nicely done! Kudos!

10. gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

looks amazing well done! thats how its done right!

11. oh my, so crystally! what is xj-13 a cross of? (if you dont mind me asking)

12. organic or hydro? What the hell is that in the background, a miniature moonshine still?

13. Looks like homebrew equipment to me. I use that copper coil to cool down my wort after boiling.

14. nice grow! those buds are looking nice. enjoy!

15. those buds have a certain appeal i can't put my finger on. nice run.

16. The velvety look and color of it makes us all c:

17. i had something that looked a lot similar to that yesterday, it was some strong haze