Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a pretty cool idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Oct 22, 2010.

1. So I smoked with this kid I never smoked with before and he smoked me and my friend out on half a blunt. When he pulled it out he also pulled out a gatorade bottle (the one with the twist cap. tall and skinny). And he put the blunt in a poked hole near the bottom of the bottle and he also had a carb. I called it a blunt bong. It got us really fuckin high. Like one of the highest I've been lately. It was sick.

2. no logic here...?

3. you put the blunt in the bottle and inhale through the twist cap while holding the carb. Fills up with smoke and you release carb and take in smoke it was awesome.

4. i can't even remember what we call it here but that shit get's you FUCKED!!

5. Interesting? I'd personally just smoke the blunt normally though.
    Or even better, I'd just hit the bong. :D

6. http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/roor_steamroller_pipe_small.jpg

Steam Roller? You can also do it with paper towel rolls when you finish them off.

7. I call it a roachanaitor.

8. you put the roach in the thing so you don't have a roach/have to burn your fingaaaaaazzz.

9. wait was there water in the bottle? Cuz that's what i do with my handy dandy water bottle bong but for the stem and bowl i used a wooden pipe i have, with Silly Putty to seal the hole around the bottom. And i cut a carb above where the water line should be...

How do carbs work, anyway....? Physics & whutnots :p

10. ok so picture a milk jug. you have the bowl and where the milk comes out. you then burn a hole near the bowl. you cover the carb and start sucking soon the milk jug is filled with smoke! but you're almost out of breathe! so you take your finger off the carb and *PHYSICS!!!* the smoke all comes through and into your lungs.

just a bigger picture so you could picture it better in your head but works the same for bowls and for bongs no carb but you take the bowl out and it's the same concept.

11. yeah i know thats whats its usually used for but putting the entire half we had in was completely sick

12. say you were smoking this ===ll , the chamber (====) is full of smoke and you are almost out of breath. if you stop hitting , the smoke will stay in the chamber and it will leave a stale hit for the next guy. so if theres a carb then it eliminates that problem. ===.ll . hold your finger over the carb when you hit , and when your almost out of breath , release and all the smoke from the chamber goes in your lunges like a shotgun. thats why they call shotgun pipes shotguns - both ends are uncovered. so its like ===ll= , big carb on the end basicly lol.

13. I found this thing in a store called a "bong" (weird name right?) and basically you take your weed OUT of the blunt (It gets crazier) and put it in some kind of "bowl" shaped receptacle and then light the marijauana in the bowl. Theres basically a tube below the "bowl" and it runs the smoke down through what appears to be h2o and then the smoke sits in this main kind of "chamber" and you can just inhale it out of there. Yeah, it's basically your idea with no blunt and smoother smoke.

14. What really sucks is when you try and be a dick but then fail at it. It's actually different than hitting a bong and you get a lot more smoke. Maybe you should try smoking out of a steam roller before you go on to be a douche in the "apprentice tokers" section.

15. I think you missed my joke, brother.

His pretty cool idea is quite common practice as far as I'm aware.

16. fuck you dont talk shit faggot