Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A pound of mids every month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steelson, Jul 2, 2012.

1. #1 Steelson, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    Or a quarter pound of dank every year?

There are rules. You cant sell it, because the Genie would know and molest you. He sounds like Miley Cyrus but pounds like Ron Jeremy.

The weed you choose will be the only weed you're ever allowed to smoke again. All other bud you obtain will vanish the instant it touches flame. (or vape)

Also, the mids will be average, run-of-the-mill mids. No tupac or biggie shit.

The dank will be your choice. Choose from the best of the legendary strains.

You cannot use this weed to make edibles. You must smoke it.

Other than that you're okay :wave:

what would you choose

2. I can make an ounce of the best mj last for three months, and I hit it every day at least three times. So the quarter would suit me just fine. :smoke: DBV for the biggest win!

3. QP...or I just roll a million blunts everyday and give them out:)

4. Dumbest question ever 1 lb every month or a qp once a year obviously take 12 lbs of midsover qp of dank

5. I'd get the mids I could make hash, food, and smoke bongs and shit all dsu

6. Dumb question? 4 people answered,

2 people said mids,

2 said dank.

I have devised the perfect formula. The theory is a success.

7. Does it count as rape if i let the genie do it?

but either way...as long as im smoking threwout the year i could not give one less of a fuck

8. I'd take the mids and make sooo many concentrates. Also, I notice your a Floyd fan check out my avatar its from The Wall Live 2012

9. no...

10. #10 BakedPenguins, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    I'd go for mids. I mean first of all I'd still be working, so I'd pick up dank every now and then, but mids aren't bad. Plus think of all the edibles you could make, and as long as it's not brick weed edibles give you amazing highs.

EDIT: When we saw 'mids' are we talking about stuff that's still in nugs, but just isn't as potent as the dank everyone loves? Because I mean where I live mids aren't too bad, especially when made into edibles. I've only had edibles from mids because half an o was needed for our batch, but it was still mental.

If I can only smoke/vape it I'd go for the dank, I can make a QP last a long ass time.

11. If I was allowed to, I would pick the mids and make copious amounts of concentrates. If I was required to smoke the weed, I'd go for the high quality every day of the week.

12. 12 pounds a year or a quarter pound a year ?

Your retarded if you don't take the mids

13. The dank because i would get higher smoking it. Plus the OP said no selling
    so that mid would make me go broke buying rillos because it's not getting put
    through my roor.

14. I would take the mids and make some INSANE BHO.

15. I can only imagine the amount of edibles and hash I could make from 12 pounds of mids...

Is it possible to get it all at once?

16. QP no question, I'd make it last a good while.

17. id go for mids becuase no matter how dank that qp is its not gunna last you as long as 12 pounds

18. The mids, since I could definitely get a years worth of concentrates/edibles out of it

19. Exactly. I agree with Penguins. You never said we couldn't pick up our own ganja. :)

20. Mids.

Sell.

Buy dank.

Done.