Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Pothead No Longer!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by veteran-toker, Oct 15, 2005.

1. a few weeks ago i started a thread saying that i realized i am a pothead, now that i have realized it and accepted it, for some reason, i have stopped giving so much of a shit about it. its still what i do, but its not nearly as important as it used to be. im a happy camper. im going to celebrate by smoking a bowl

2. That's ironic your going to celebrate not being a pothead by smoking a bowl. Just admit you are a pothead, there is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't let it control your life.

3. pot heads let is control their life, stoenrs dont, im still a stoner, im not a pothead. and the bowl has already been smoked ^^

4. Call it what you want, You smoke weed and love it. Veteran_Toker, you didn't get that name thinking "Man this stuff is really ok, i might do once in a while"

Way to Celebrate

5. lol stoner, pothead, its just 2 different names for someone who smokes, and plus i stay high all day and i live a normal life

6. sorry, but both labels really aren't worth jack. you smoke? regularly? you're a stoner/toker/pothead/pick your nick, and it *doesn't matter.* what matters is that it doesn't make you a deadbeat/burnout/useless hunk of flesh. thats not what pothead is. don't pick (or disown!) a label because of what you think it means. I actually rather like being considered both a pothead and a stoner, because it makes people that much more impressed with what i accomplish. don't do it because someone else does it, don't do it because i do it, don't try to fill a mold. do what you do =)

7. Why was everyone always have to be labeled?

Who cares if you are a pothead, or a stoner... its all good. :smoking:

8. awesome possum

9. well i dont consider myself a stoner or pothead or anything, and i could realy care less what others think. Im just a guy who likes to smoke weed during my free time, when i dont have anything better to do. If the surf sucks, or none of my friends are goin out or whatever then thats when i do it. Like on weekdays, after i get off work, i go skate or surf, then i get home and go to the gym, then maybe play some records, then i smoke and shower and just chill out awhile. As long as you are productive in your normal life then i wouldnt worry.

10. yeah it really dosnt matter it is just a name no reflection of who you are cause smoking shouldnt be who you are its just somthing you do and if people blab on about you being pot smoking loser or shit like that just fuckem cause u know smothing that most people that dont smoke pot will never know that smoking is more than just a fix like smoking ciggerettes it justs what we love and chose to do so.

11. Everybody has a vice. Could be coffee, smoking, toking, drinking, eating, pills, aggressive sports. Everybody has a vice no matter who you are. Just dont let that vice control your life. Stop labeling yourself and live the life you want.

12. if ur not proud of what u do why do it, im not proud if i was a coke head, but ill do it once in a while u know? but im real trashed and and smoked a quarter and well i have no idea what im typing about im just typing my thoughts man i have warm thoughts

13. Fucking, just be man. Just be. Best advice ever. Just be.

14. i wanna be you when i get outta college...

15. Lol I wanna be him now, :D